HR Professional Excellence
Putting the human in Human Resources
Can you say this about HR in your organisation?
- HR really understands the business we are in
- HR really understands what our business requires of our people
- HR provides solutions to resolve the business issues we face
- HR works with me to deliver the changes necessary to meet my business needs
- HR are helping me to secure and develop the talent I need to address my business challenges.
If not, here’s how PurpleLine Consulting can help:
We work with you and your HR team to define the role of HR in your organisation and to implement changes to deliver it. These include:
- Defining a model of HR service delivery which works for you
- Clarifying what that means in practice for managers, HR & employees
- Defining roles within HR, starting with the HR leadership, to deliver the HR model
- Communicating this within HR and the organisation
- Identifying the competencies and behaviours that the ‘new HR’ needs to demonstrate
- Identifying ways and means of adopting the new competencies and behaviour
- Working with you and your team to implement the changes and embed the new behaviour.
Links to some views on HR:
How to do HR right
HR with 'oomph' is really about honest reflection
There are two little letters which, together, spell dread and fear for office workers: HR.